Finastra Senior HRIS Specialist - Reporting & Analytics in Bucharest, Romania
WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers .
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers .
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results , develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
Senior HRIS Specialist - Analytics and Reporting will be a strategic thought partner across all areas of Human Resources and the business to identify opportunities for using people metrics and analytics to improve HR performance and drive organizational decisions. This position is responsible for improving Finastra HR data analytics capabilities, executing predictive analysis, data mining, and for adding relevant insight for both the HR group and the organization more broadly.
The ideal candidate has an excellent analytic skill set, is collaborative, creative and able to quickly get to the root of an issue. They create and seize opportunities to win, even when faced with ambiguity, and have a true passion for driving results and impact.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
· Leads the delivery of HR metrics and analysis, ensuring the data is relevant, timely and tells a meaningful story
· Conducts predictive data modeling in support of talent acquisition, turnover and retention, workforce effectiveness, and employee engagement
· Leads the delivery of ad hoc analyses on HR topics to drive strategic and tactical decision making and conducts trend analysis to measure ongoing results
· Serves as subject matter expert for HR-related metrics as well as HR technology projects as related to reporting and analytics
· Build reports, metrics, dashboards and analytics using the available HRIS platform
· Integrate data from various HR functional areas to enhance the team’s ability to provide leadership with strategic and targeted insights to drive recommendations to improve overall business performance
· Interpret data, detect trends, draw conclusions and formulate recommendations; create data visualizations as needed; communicate findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis
· Support the implementation of the ongoing strategic direction in the areas of reporting, metrics and decision-supporting analytics; ensure accuracy and quality of information/analytics produced
· Collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight
· Adhere to established policies and procedures governing data privacy and security access to data
- 2+ years professional experience in workforce analytics with exposure and understanding of reporting and HR systems; Workday experience is a plus
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills; proficient excel with Macros and VBA knowledge is mandatory.
Experience with creating powerpoint presentations to tell a compelling story using data and analytics
Collaborative team player with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills
Ability to synthesize data, metrics and analysis across different functions of Human Resources, multiple systems, internal and external sources and integrate into a holistic, actionable direction
High-impact communication skills with ability to present complex data in logical, concise and insightful ways
Results orientation with strong track record of success and real impact
Evidence of learning quickly and ability to build on existing business foundations
Strong attention to detail and ability to oversee and deliver across multiple tasks and deadlines
Integrity, advanced professionalism and ability to maintain strict confidentiality of company and employee information
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative . The Future is Open. The Future is Now.
Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Finastra is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the United States. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws. For more information please read Finastra's EEO Policy Statement at http://www.dh.com/sites/default/files/eeo-policy-statement.pdf .