Finastra Senior HRIS Specialist - Talent & Reward in Bucharest, Romania
WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers .
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers .
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results , develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
As a Senior HRIS Specialist – Talent & Compensation will be accountable for Compensation, advanced compensation, Talent and Performance system administration. We are looking for somebody with previous HRIS exposure in Talent and Compensation areas, who has a strong commitment to data integrity. Through analytical thinking, strong communication skills, and dedication to customers, you will show the value robust data and systems can bring for our Talent and Reward cycles.
The ideal candidate has an excellent analytic skill set, is collaborative, creative and able to quickly get to the root of an issue. They create and seize opportunities to win, even when faced with ambiguity, and have a true passion for driving results and impact.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
· Responsible for the system configuration of annual merit, bonus and performance review processes.
· Provides system support, including researching and resolving Workday problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
· Generates and builds simple/complex reports. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
· Helps maintain data integrity globally in the Workday system by auditing and analyzing data.
· Primarily own responsibility for configuration, maintenance, testing and ongoing administration of Talent and Reward functional area.
· Assist in creating detailed system configuration specifications, field mapping, and system process design and documentation; monitor and troubleshoot issues to provide solutions.
· Identify, suggest, and help implement best practices and process improvements
· Research new techniques in the development of systems and maintain knowledge of current trends and strategies in technology fields relating to HRIS
· Partner with other Reward and Talent team members to develop education/communication materials on the above global programs and reward fundamentals.
· Work closely with the business teams to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful design, development, testing, and deployment with required documentation
· Leverage business knowledge to identify opportunities for process improvements
· Assist in resolving user how-to questions and develop relevant job aids/training/communications
3+ years professional experience in compensation area with exposure to performance and merit annual cycle; Workday experience is a plus
Solid technical skills and proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel e.g. pivot tables, v-lookups Strong ethics and the ability to maintain utmost confidentiality of highly sensitive information
Ability to research, analyze, and resolve problems
Comfort in managing fluctuating priorities
Strong results and process orientation
Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
Ability to support a global workforce
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative . The Future is Open. The Future is Now.
Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Finastra is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the United States. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws. For more information please read Finastra's EEO Policy Statement at http://www.dh.com/sites/default/files/eeo-policy-statement.pdf .